Tuesday 3 December 2013

Final draft of digipak

After making some adjustments to my previous draft from the comments from the audience feedback, I am happy with this final draft of my digipak and the feedback it received. 

Outside
I wanted to put the logo on the outside, inside page because this would be the first thing you would see when opening the digipak. The middle outside page is where I have put the names of the songs on the album and the barcode. I didn't want to put anything other than these two things on this page because I liked the page quite plain as it looked distracting and also messy with the background image. The far right page is the front cover. I placed the bands name and the logo to the far right as most album and digipak covers have the logo and/or band name to the bottom left hand corner. For this reason I wanted it to be different to what the audience would expect to see, this is why I have placed the logo and image in the bottom right hand corner.

Inside
The far left inside page is all their upcoming tour dates with a 'Thank you' message at the top for their fans. The middle, inside page is where the CD will go. I have made the logo faint because I wanted it to be slightly visible behind the CD. The far right page is the end of the photo, I didn't want to put anything on this page because I liked the image how it was. Also I tried putting the band name in the bottom left hand corner but it made the page look too much like a front cover, and this wasn't what I wanted. Therefore I left it blank.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your images Ria, very good work.
    NS - compare the conventions of your digipak and a real text. Upload one of your style models next to your pak, and use media terminology throughtout.

    ReplyDelete