Friday 20 December 2013

Audience feedback on final draft of the advert

I have taken the previous feedback from the first draft into account, and have made improvements based of their answers to the questions. I then issued my questionnaire again to the same people to see what their opinions were on the final draft. The information below are the questions and answers that I received.

What do you think about the overall advertisement?

  • It is different to most adverts that sell albums, however I like this
  • The landscaping is very urban which ties in with your digipak 
  • I love the image compared to the previous image you used in your first draft

Would this advert entice you to buy the bands album?

  • Definitely, it looks more like an advert for an album, especially for one of KlangKarussell's albums
  • Yes, it looks really interesting and would make me want to check out their video and album
  • Yes, the image and layout you have used looks exactly the type of band I would listen to so I would buy the album 


Specifically what do you like about the advert?
  • I love the layout that you have used for the bands name because it is the first thing that you see
  • I like how you have cut half of the bin off instead of keeping it all in the frame
  • I love the effects that you have put on the image because it gives the image a finishing touch, especially to the sky as that's where it is most visible
  • I prefer how you have placed the bands name in the center of the advert, and also how you have changed the bands name from being in one straight line to staggered across the page 
What do you suggest could be improved?

  • I think you could still add small bits of writing to the advert, like the date the album is released
  • You could of had your talent walking towards the camera to the right of image
  • The bands logo could of been on the advert somewhere
As you can see from the feedback the things that they said they would change are very minor and don't impact on the overall look of the advert. I am pleased that most of the audience like the minimal affect of the advert by just using the the band's name and an image. I am also pleased they liked the effects that I put onto the image along with one persons comment about how it looks very urban as this was the look I have been aiming for throughout the project. Therefore I am happy with the changes I have made and the feedback I have received, and for these reasons this will be my final draft of the magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment