Thursday 19 December 2013

Magazine advert - first draft


This is my first draft of the magazine advert, I have chosen this image because I wanted my talent to be in the image so it links with the music video as I have used the talent throughout the video. I also chose this image because the mise en scene makes it look quite rough. For example, on the right hand side I made sure that I captured the metal fencing and the over-grown bushes. Along with this, the road is dirty and the effect that is added on top of the original image brings out the dirtiness of the road and its surroundings. I have used the same font as I used in the digipak so it is evident that they are linked together and therefore aren't contrasting. I have used the image after editing it which I have previously explained in another post named 'Pictures for digipak'. However I will show again the process of editing the above image. 

Step 1 - Original image


Step 2 - Colour correction


Step 3 - Image overlay


Step 4 - Writing added



Some of the photo's that I have displayed in that same post I have also considered using in the magazine article. These images are the images I considered are displayed below.
1.

2.

3.

4.

No comments:

Post a Comment