Friday 6 December 2013

Feedback on my final digipak draft

I have taken the previous feedback from the first draft into account, and have made improvements based of their answers to the questions. I then issued my questionnaire again to the same people to see what their opinions were on the final draft. The information below are the questions and answers that I received.

Whats your overall impression on the digipak?

  • It reflects the style of the music video, clear logo 
  • Very urban and 'grungey'
  • Creative and well thought out
  • Stands out compared to most digipaks


What would you change?

  • One continuous image across the three pages.
  • Slightly brighten the outside image
  • Move the barcode to the left instead of the middle
  • Nothing, I like it all as you have taken on board the previous comments


What do you like the best?

  • Likes the inside image and outside page with the logo.
  • The font 
  • The position of the font and logo on the outside, front page as it challenges the conventions 
  • The effects on both images, as it makes them the main focus of the digipak


What do you think about the images that are used?

  • Likes the inside image of the girl waking, think it flows. It is good because the eye naturally flows left to right, and image helps this as it is a long running image with the most important factor on the right hand side.
  • Fit well with each other and the music video
  • Mise en scene is thought out well and fits well for the style you are trying to achieve
  • Much better than the previous images used for first draft


As you can see from the feedback the things that they said they would change are very minor  and don't impact on the overall look of the digipak. I am pleased that the audience like the logo on the outside page, and the effects that I put onto the images. I am also happy that one person said it looked very urban and 'grungey' as this was the look I have been aiming for throughout the project. Therefore I am happy with the changes I have made and the feedback I have received, and for these reasons this will be my final draft of the digipak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment