Thursday 19 December 2013

Feedback from first draft of the magazine advertisement

For this audience feedback I asked a group of people that I think would be the target audience for the band's music. This was because I wanted to receive realistic audience feedback, so I could improve the magazine advertisement to their ideas.

What do you think about the overall advertisement?
  • It is very simple, yet eye catching
  • The area looks very rough with the rails to the right hand side of the image used
  • There is minimal lighting which creates almost an unhappy atmosphere
  • The image is very interesting because it makes you want to know more about it and what it is advertising

Would this advert entice you to buy the bands album?
  • Yes, because it looks interesting
  • Not really because it doesn't have very much about it 
  • No, I don't think it looks much like an advert to sell an album 

Specifically what do you like about the advert?
  • I like the minimal look that you have gone for
  • The style of writing that you have used because it makes it eye catching
  • I like the effects you have put on the image because it makes the overall look seems very urban and rough

What do you suggest could be improved?
  • I would arrange the layout differently, for example changing where the bands name is on the page
  • I would change the image because there isn't much to look at with the current image
  • I would add more text on the current page so the audience are able to see what is being advertised
  • I would only change the image that you have used for similar reasons to the previous comment

No comments:

Post a Comment