Friday 29 November 2013

Finished filming, now editing


Now that I have finished filming I plan to edit the footage I have gathered and then edit it, to make it into a music video. 

When editing the footage I want to use some colour correction so that it is dull and keeps with the style that I want to achieve. The first thing I will need to do is watch the footage back and decide which parts I want to incorporate into the video, and parts that I didn't. I have learnt from previous projects that when it comes to editing I am a perfectionist, therefore it could take some time before I am completely happy with the finished video. However, I will use it to my advantage as it will help me to create an effective music video. I have an idea of what scenes will go where within the video, for this reason it could save me some time instead of trying to decide which piece of footage I should use in a specific place.

Whilst completing this task I will need to consider the digipak that I am in the process of making and the look it conveys, as my work needs to be consistent with the style. Once I have completed the editing and digipak I will create the advertisement for the digipak, therefore these are the next steps I will take.

No comments:

Post a Comment